S1-EP23: They Call Me The Hoadley
The Commercial Break
Host: Bryan Green | Co-Host: Krissy Hoadley
Episode 23: They Call Me The Hoadley
In this Episode (Summary):
The Bit: Crabapple resident Nancy gets ready for Hurricane Daffodil
- How Bryan and Hoadley became friends at a radio station.
- The real name of the “Podcasts Universe” guy, the best banner ads ever.
- Six months with Covid-19 & the changes it is making in the World.
- The new space coming in the show: talking about random podcasts.
- The story of Bryan skiing, losing his swimwear and learning boat safety rules.
- The new way to support Trump: crazy boat parades.
- “Married At First Sight”: which one is better American or Australian?
- One less nightmare... ”Keeping Up With The Kardashians” out of TV.
During this Episode you will find:
How Bryan and Hoadley met. [7:53]
Giving a name to the “Podcasts Universe” guy. [22:30]
The World changes with Covid-19. [25:40]
New space in the show. [27:30]
Bryan learning #1 boat safety rule. [32:07]
Trump’s boat parade. [36:13]
“Married At First Sight” USA vs Australia. [42:28]
The Kardashians show is over. [51:32]
“I don’t think it’s gonna be a back to normal, even if it stops tomorrow. They find a cure tomorrow… I don’t think handshaking it’s gonna be a thing we do a lot of any longer, I think there’s gonna be a lot of things that are going to be much different”. - Bryan Green
“It’s knowing that my heart it’s never too big to love just a little bit more”. - Bryan Green
“They’re your best friend but also your lover, that’s the combo you’re looking for”. - Krissy Hoadley
“I like to play golf, but my wife does not find me more sexy because I’m out there playing golf, because my wife have never seen me play golf, because my wife doesn’t five a fuck about golf”. - Bryan Green
For more information visit our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join “The Break Room” and get exclusive access to live shows and extra content!
You can listen to all our previous episodes at www.tcbpodcast.com or you can also tune in at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, Overcast and YouTube.
Join our Community on Facebook: “The Commercial Break” and follow us on Instagram @thecommercialbreak
Thank you for joining us. See you next Wednesday!